|John Ogden Sr, CEO/Chairman|
of the Board, and his wife Becky
Welcome to the CMA International website. Here you will find brief information about who we are and where we operate worldwide. If, after browsing the subsequent pages, you would like more information about CMA International, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
The Christian Motorcyclists Association (CMA) began in 1975 in the United States out of the vision of one man wanting to reach his son in an area he held interest: motorcycles. Herb, the founder of CMA, attended his first motorcycle rally and saw a massive crowd of motorcyclists who did not know Jesus Christ as their personal Savior. In fact, many had never heard the Gospel message. As a result CMA was born.
As the ministry grew, others around the world shared the same vision for wanting to reach out to motorcyclists in their nations. As a result, CMA International was born. Today, the John Ogden Sr is the CEO/Chairman of the Board for CMA and CMAI is present in over 40 nations.
CMA International is the joining together of each CMA organization around the world under a common vision and guidelines. In 2005, CMA held its first international conference in South Africa and officially came under the banner of CMA International. Working together as a team, each nation involved in the first CMA International meeting worked together to develop a common set of guidelines and vision by which each CMA organization around the world would operate. Today, we conduct regular regional and global conferences to bring together our CMA family around the world for worship, fellowship and ministry development training.
CMA International Vision:
Reaching the Motorcycling World through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
CMA International Mission:
To raise up and equip a team of Christian motorcyclists worldwide that will be highly visible and credible as they reach out on the highways and byways in compassion without compromise.
We will accomplish our vision by:
- Evangelistic outreach primarily to the motorcycle community.
- Uniting the ministry of CMA under one patch.
- Working in unity to help develop CMA in new and existing countries to reach their full potential.
- Resolving any issues in a loving Biblical manner.
- Training and equipping our leaders and members to understand and apply Biblical truths in their lives and in their travels.
- Holding annual International Leadership meetings.
- Each leader has the discretion to bring additional team members.
- Decisions will be made by the top leadership of each country and will be by consensus. When a decision is made, we will agree to support the decision in and out of the conference.
- When possible, hold the International Leadership meetings in conjunction with a team-building mission project.
- Sending quarterly communications to the CMA International Coordinator for publishing on the CMA International Website, which will have links to each CMA International Country.
The Christian Motorcyclists Association is interdenominational and evangelistic in nature. We believe in:
- The Bible as the inspired and infallible Word of God.
- One God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The virgin birth and deity of Christ, His explicit atoning death, bodily resurrection, and ascension.
- Salvation through the blood of Jesus Christ.
- The sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit who enables a believer to live holy.
- The second coming of Jesus Christ.
- As members of CMA International we will not do anything that will hurt or compromise the ministry of CMA in other countries.
- We agree to commit to and pray (on a regular basis) for God to change and strengthen us in our resolve to live up to the following scripture:
I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish. But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornications, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control,. Against such there is no law. And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another. (Galatians 5:16-26)